Your daily carry to ward of negative energies and bring that Jade Luck. Comes with 2 Lucky Red String and 2 Wishing Paper.
What is Hetian Jade? Hetian Jade has the meaning and properties to build up luck. It is popular as a gemstone to realize dreams and wishes. It gives the power according to the strength of the wish given out by the owner. It is a versatile amulet corresponding to “fortune luck”, “love luck”, and “health luck”. The owner will be able to earn the happiness the owner wants.
Jade is the most beloved gemstone of the Chinese. It's also known as the 'stone of heaven' or 'noble stone' and was held higher in value than gold in olden times. Considered to be the ultimate Feng Shui crystal, jade charms are said to bring harmony, attract good luck and friendship and promotes self-sufficiency.
Wear or carry this powerful Hetian Jade Sacred Cross got protection against all evil, harm, jealousy—so you can be strong and blessed. Protects you against all trouble, bad luck, spells & curses, all danger, gossip, hoodoo, and from people who pretend to be your friends (enemies).
Feel free, joyous and cleansed of all negative forces—so you can stop suffering and be happy!
(ORIGINAL PRICE OF 3,220)
55 % OFF PROMO FLASH SALE PRICE!
1,450 ONLY (SAVE 1,770 PESOS)
THIS IS A CUSTOMIZED HAND-MADE PREMIUM CHARM NECKLACE THAT IS WHY WE ENSURE IT IS MADE ONLY OF VERY HIGH QUALITY AUTHENTIC MATERIALS. WE DO NOT USE CHEAP IMITATION MATERIALS.
Materials and Specification:
- Stone: Hetian Jade
- Size: 19x15mm
- 18k Gold Plated
- Style: Flat Curb Chain
- Length: 18 inches
- Materials: Gold Dipped Stainless Steel
MADE IN BANGKOK
(LIMITED STOCKS ONLY!)
- Free Shipping Nationwide - Promo
- GoKikay's Selected Courier: LBC
- Cash On Delivery via LBC
- Cash On PickUp any LBC Branch
IF YOU ORDER NOW, YOU GET 2 PCS OF LUCKY CERAMIC RED BRACELET & 2 PCS OF JOSS WISHING PAPER AS OUR GIFT TO YOU!
LUCKY CERAMIC RED STRING
THIS CHARM BRINGS GREAT LUCK IN BUSINESS CAREER, HEALTH, AND HELPS TO KEEP AWAY NEGATIVE ENERGY!
A GREAT GIFT FOR YOUR LOVER, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS
- Complete your look with this Lucky Ceramic Red String Bracelets that is Simple and Elegant.
- These red rope bracelets are associated with Luck and Wealth.
- Wear alone or stack with other bracelets for a layered look.
HOW TO WEAR THE LUCKY CERAMIC RED STRING BRACELET:
- Red is a symbol of love, the color of divine, bravery and generosity.
- Let someone you love put it on your left wrist because the left side of our bodies is the receiving side, you welcome in its energy... also closest to the heart.
- When the Red String Bracelet falls off, it is believed that the Bracelet has absorbed the negative energies in your life and served its purpose. Time to get a new one!!
- BELIEVE that everyday, miracles and blessings will happen.
- YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT THIS LUCKY STRING CAN GIVE YOU UNLESS YOU TRY. Try it and see for yourself.
JOSS WISHING PAPER
Chinese Wish-Granting Paper has been created and used for hundreds of years.
WHY ARE THE CHINESE SUCCESSFUL?
It's because they believe in customs and rituals to attract wealth, luck, properity and abundance.
One of these rituals is the burning of wish-granting papers called Joss paper to offer to their ancestors and deities or gods.
WHAT IS A JOSS PAPER?
Joss paper, a coarse paper, usually made with bamboo, resembles money and burned as an offering to the dead or gods, also called as a ritual bill. Burning are practiced in Taoism and Buddhism.
In terms of the folk beliefs in Taiwan, people express their respects and sincerity for gods via burning Joss paper, hoping to bring good luck and ward off calamities.
Joss paper is also burned for ancestors or spirits so that they can have money to spend within the underworld.
The gold Joss paper, with gold foil on it, is burned for gods or used to pray for blessings, such as Fu Lu Shou. The silver Joss paper, with silver foil on it, is burned for ancestors or spirits.
THE GOLD JOSS PAPER WITH FU-LU-SHOU
The gold Joss paper with Fu-Lu-Shou is a paper money that you offer to the deities of good luck (Fu), prosperity (Lu), and longevity (Shou).
The three-god, Fu-Lu-Shou (福祿壽) Joss paper commonly seen in the god and ancestor worship ceremonies, has rich symbolic meaning.
In some religion like Catholicism, these 3 gods are known as the 3 wise men who gave gifts to Jesus.
Fu Lu Shou 3 stars are very auspicious. As a matter of fact, according to science, they are actually the 3 stars in the sky that shines brightly together.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF FU LU SHOU?
- FU - blessings / good luck
- LU - prosperity
- SHOU - longevity
Thus, burning Joss paper with Fu-Lu-Shou means offering this paper bill to these 3 deities or gods in exchange of your wishes or to bring good luck, blessings, prosperity and longevity.
HOW TO BURN JOSS PAPER?
To bring good luck and prosperity in your home:
- Open your main door and look up the sky.
- Say "Welcome Fu Lu Shou to our house. May peace, good health and harmony be with the family."
- Open your door for 15 mins. Thereafter, burn the Joss paper.
To bring good luck and prosperity in your business:
Say this with all your heart:
- "Welcome Fu Lu Shou. May you bring good luck, abundance, wealth and prosperity. I am burning this Joss paper for you."
- Burn the Joss paper beside your cash box or wallet.
To make your wish come true:
- Write your wish at the back of the paper or at the border in front.
- Read your wish with all your heart.
- Burn the Joss paper while imagining your wish coming true. Be sure that every last bit is burned to ashes and carried to the Spirit World where your wishes will begin to manifest.
- Bring the ashes outside and let the wind scatter the ashes into the air or bury the ashes into the ground.
- Believe it and claim it.