Grab Your Jade Mystic Knot Necklace for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! with FREE 2 Lucky Ceramic Red Bracelet and 2 Joss Wishing Paper
Jade combined with Auspicious Mystic Knot is the most popular Feng Shui Good Luck symbols. Jade is known to bring good luck, wealth, and good health to its wearer. It is consider the 'stone of love', 'stone of heaven' or 'noble stone' and because of this, jade became one of the most popular choices when it comes to jewelry.
The Mystic knot, which is also recognized by other names (lucky, love, infinity or never-ending knot) is one of the eight lucky signs of Buddhism. The Mystic Knot is one of the most often used symbols in Feng Shui. Being a combination of six times the infinity symbol, this feng shui knot symbolizes a long and happy life full of good fortune.
In Buddhist beliefs, this knot is a symbol of the never-ending cycle, providing the ability to overcome illnesses and misfortunes and instead creating fame and fortune. It is also believed to be an icon of “persistent love”, and is therefore used as a gift for couples getting married.
The Jade Mystic Knot Necklace really bring endless flow of love, abundance, wealth and health. It also increases nurturing and love that can be used to harmonize dysfunctional relationships. Mentally, jade helps discard negative thoughts and soothes the mind as well as stimulates ideas.
(ORIGINAL PRICE OF 3,090)
55 % OFF PROMO FLASH SALE PRICE!
1,390 ONLY (SAVE 1,700 PESOS)
Other Amazing Benefits:
✅ Jade is a crystal of love. It is supportive of new love, and increases trustworthiness and fidelity. It also inspires love later in life. It also signifies a strong healing vibration of loving and accepting yourself.
✅ Used as for protection and powerful good luck charm
✅ The number “8” in mystic knot means in Chinese sounds like “fortune”
✅ From creating wealth to attracting more friends
✅ Endless flow of longevity, prosperity, triumph, love and health
✅ Attracts fame and love
- 100% new and stylish.
- Material: High Quality Resin Jade
- 10k Gold Plated Mystic Knot with a Rhinestone,
- Cable Necklace Chain: Stainless Gold
- Chain Length: 18 inches, Stainless Gold
- Free Shipping Nationwide - Promo
- GoKikay's Selected Courier: LBC
- Cash On Delivery via LBC
- Cash On PickUp any LBC Branch
IF YOU ORDER NOW, YOU GET 2 PCS OF LUCKY CERAMIC RED BRACELET & 2 PCS OF JOSS WISHING PAPER AS OUR GIFT TO YOU!
LUCKY CERAMIC RED STRING
THIS CHARM BRINGS GREAT LUCK IN BUSINESS CAREER, HEALTH, AND HELPS TO KEEP AWAY NEGATIVE ENERGY!
A Great Gift for Your Lover, Family, Friends and Co-Workers
- Complete your look with this Lucky Ceramic Red String Bracelets that is Simple and Elegant.
- These red rope bracelets are associated with Luck and Wealth.
- Wear alone or stack with other bracelets for a layered look.
HOW TO WEAR THE LUCKY CERAMIC RED STRING BRACELET:
- Red is a symbol of love, the color of divine, bravery and generosity.
- Let someone you love put it on your left wrist because the left side of our bodies is the receiving side, you welcome in its energy... also closest to the heart.
- When the Red String Bracelet falls off, it is believed that the Bracelet has absorbed the negative energies in your life and served its purpose. Time to get a new one!!
- BELIEVE that everyday, miracles and blessings will happen.
- YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT THIS LUCKY STRING CAN GIVE YOU UNLESS YOU TRY. Try it and see for yourself.
JOSS WISHING PAPER
Chinese Wish-Granting Paper has been created and used for hundreds of years.
WHY ARE THE CHINESE SUCCESSFUL?
It's because they believe in customs and rituals to attract wealth, luck, properity and abundance.
One of these rituals is the burning of wish-granting papers called Joss paper to offer to their ancestors and deities or gods.
WHAT IS A JOSS PAPER?
Joss paper, a coarse paper, usually made with bamboo, resembles money and burned as an offering to the dead or gods, also called as a ritual bill. Burning are practiced in Taoism and Buddhism.
In terms of the folk beliefs in Taiwan, people express their respects and sincerity for gods via burning Joss paper, hoping to bring good luck and ward off calamities.
Joss paper is also burned for ancestors or spirits so that they can have money to spend within the underworld.
The gold Joss paper, with gold foil on it, is burned for gods or used to pray for blessings, such as Fu Lu Shou. The silver Joss paper, with silver foil on it, is burned for ancestors or spirits.
THE GOLD JOSS PAPER WITH FU-LU-SHOU
The gold Joss paper with Fu-Lu-Shou is a paper money that you offer to the deities of good luck (Fu), prosperity (Lu), and longevity (Shou).
The three-god, Fu-Lu-Shou (福祿壽) Joss paper commonly seen in the god and ancestor worship ceremonies, has rich symbolic meaning.
In some religion like Catholicism, these 3 gods are known as the 3 wise men who gave gifts to Jesus.
Fu Lu Shou 3 stars are very auspicious. As a matter of fact, according to science, they are actually the 3 stars in the sky that shines brightly together.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF FU LU SHOU?
- FU - blessings / good luck
- LU - prosperity
- SHOU - longevity
Thus, burning Joss paper with Fu-Lu-Shou means offering this paper bill to these 3 deities or gods in exchange of your wishes or to bring good luck, blessings, prosperity and longevity.
HOW TO BURN JOSS PAPER?
To bring good luck and prosperity in your home:
- Open your main door and look up the sky.
- Say "Welcome Fu Lu Shou to our house. May peace, good health and harmony be with the family."
- Open your door for 15 mins. Thereafter, burn the Joss paper.
To bring good luck and prosperity in your business:
Say this with all your heart:
- "Welcome Fu Lu Shou. May you bring good luck, abundance, wealth and prosperity. I am burning this Joss paper for you."
- Burn the Joss paper beside your cash box or wallet.
To make your wish come true:
- Write your wish at the back of the paper or at the border in front.
- Read your wish with all your heart.
- Burn the Joss paper while imagining your wish coming true. Be sure that every last bit is burned to ashes and carried to the Spirit World where your wishes will begin to manifest.
- Bring the ashes outside and let the wind scatter the ashes into the air or bury the ashes into the ground.
- Believe it and claim it.